Conjunctivitis is the inflammation between the thin white layer of the eye and inside the eyelids. It is a common eye problem which can also cause even if anyone is wearing contact lenses. Many signs of conjunctivitis are itchy and red irritated eyes and later turn into a dark red. Though it can be embarrassed for someone but it can be cured easily if treated carefully.
Viral conjunctivitis is the most widely recognized and is activated by the infections that reason virus infection. Along with these, it is generally causes side effects like a runny nose and cough. Eye drops can be a precaution for conjunctivitis. Sometimes it is cured automatically. Bacterial conjunctivitis causes a thick release and reacts to anti-microbial eye drops.
Get rid of conjunctivitis:-
- You should clean around the eye area of mucus for at least 2-3 times a day using soft cotton balls and warm lukewarm water.
- Make sure not to let any bacteria get enter into eyes.
- We should tie up our hair and keep them away from our face.
- We should not put too makeup on eyes, especially around the eyes as this may cause eye infection.
- You should clean your eyes with a clean towel if you have any tendency of catching infection on your eyes.
If anyone is feeling any change in vision or having a minimal problem while viewing things then he should visit an optometrist for proper eye checkups.